Warehousing and Distribution Manager
Permanent Full Time
80 hrs per fortnight
Albury Wodonga Health requires a Warehousing and Distribution Manager to join our Logistics Department. The position shall be directly responsible for the day to day management of the Warehousing and Distribution functions at Albury Wodonga Health.
Primary responsibilities of this role are:
- Responsible for the supervision, conduct and training of all staff employed in the Warehousing and Distribution functions.
- Manage all AWH Warehousing and Distribution functions.
- Develop procedures for the warehousing and distribution functions of AWH.
- Manage the control and replenishment of stocked inventory.
- Manage the maintenance of warehousing and distribution plant and equipment in consultation with Fleet Manager and Engineering Department.
- In consultation with Department Managers determine appropriate imprest items, levels and scanning/delivery frequencies.
- In consultation with Clinical Products Manager determine appropriate catalogue of items to be stocked in the warehouse.
- Review the usage of stocked items and determine the optimal warehouse inventory levels and make changes as deemed appropriate.
- Manage the returns process both internally and externally.
- Manage the costs of Freight associated with the distribution of all goods.
- Develop and implement Key Performance Indicators for measuring/monitoring the effectiveness of the Warehousing and Distribution functions.
- Provide applicable advice and direction to AWH clinical and non clinical staff on current procurement/requisition requirements for stocked items (Imprest), warehousing and distribution processes / procedures.
- Manage and ensure compliance with all relevant standards for the warehousing and internal distribution of all inventory within AWH.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant OH&S requirements for the warehousing and distribution functions.
- Adhere at all times to AWH Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Policies and Procedures and comply with relevant legislation.
- All employees are expected to participate in mandatory education as it relates to their specific roles and responsibilities.
- Other duties as directed by line manager that may be required from time to time.
AWH offers full orientation and training, salary sacrifice and the opportunity to be a part of a supportive and friendly team within a growing organisation.
Please refer to the Position Description for the set of Mandatory criteria for this position.
Salary and conditions of employment will be in accordance with the NSW Health Service Managers (State) Award or the Victorian equivalent.
Successful applicants will be required to complete appropriate Criminal Record Screening paperwork/processes in order for AWH to meet its obligations regarding screening for serious criminal offences (within and external to Australia). Applicants unable to commit to this screening process should not submit an application for employment.
Successful applicants will be required to complete mandatory orientation modules using the AWH e-learning system prior to commencing employment.
This is a Category B position. Successful applicants of Category A positions must provide evidence of vaccination prior to commencement.
AWH is not able to support applicants requiring sponsorship
Please refer to the Position Description (see attachments) for more details on this position and required Selection Criteria.
Should you have any questions regarding this position, please contact, Darryl Hodgson, Director of Logistics on (02) 6058 4812.
AWH is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, people with disabilities, young people and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
Apply via this website, go to ‘Apply Now’ (at bottom of page) to complete the Application Form. Please ensure that each Selection Criteria is addressed. Also ensure you attach a copy of your resume (including names and contact details of two professional referees). Other documents you feel are relevant may also be attached; however this is limited to 5 documents of no greater than 2 Mega Bytes.
NB if you experience any difficulties with this website or completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note this address is for enquires only and applications cannot be submitted via this email.
Are you interested in this job? Register your CV with 457VisaJobsAustralia now and we’ll let you know when similar jobs are advertised!
The original advert can be found here