Secret Sounds is one of Australia’s largest and most dynamic music groups, spanning virtually all segments of the music industry. With a full-time team of 80+, we produce the country’s pre-eminent music & arts festivals including Splendour In The Grass and Falls Festivals, manage our own venues and represent the interests of over 250 leading domestic and international artists across labels, publishing, touring, public relations, commercial rights/sponsorship, artist management and booking agency businesses.
An exciting entry-level marketing position has become available to join Dew Process which is part of the Secret Sounds group. Dew Process is a leading Australian record label, with a roster representing a diverse and exciting range of artists including Mumford & Sons, London Grammar, Oh Wonder, Bloc Party, Tired Lion, Tkay Maidza, Bernard Fanning, Kingswood, Mallrat and many more.
Key responsibilities and duties
- · Working closely with our A&R, Publicity and Digital teams to develop and implement marketing campaigns and strategies for our artists
- · Assisting the Head of Marketing with reporting, scheduling, and implementation of marketing strategies across all projects
- · Maintaining communication with artist management and international label partners
- · Producing advertising, digital and PR tools for artists
- · Develop relationships and communicate regularly with key digital accounts
- · Assistance with additional admin duties like submitting guest lists, media servicing
- · Management of the Dew Process website, newsletter and digital profiles
- · Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role, music/events/entertainment industry preferred
- · Strong computer literacy –proficiency
- · Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- · Outstanding organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
- · Strong attention to detail
- · Demonstrated passion for music
If you’re excited about this opportunity, send your CV with covering letter telling us how your skills and experience match the requirements to [email protected]
Thanks for your interest – please note due to the large volume of applications we receive only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Are you interested in this job? Register your CV with 457VisaJobsAustralia now and we’ll let you know when similar jobs are advertised!
The original advert can be found here