Murrumbidgee Local Health District
The GBH Speech Pathologist is responsible for providing high quality speech pathology services in an outpatient and home based rehabilitation service.
Working with the rehabilitation team members and the Rehabilitation Specialists, the SP will also contribute to the planning, development and implementation of the ambulatory rehabilitation services.
- Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- To learn more about working for Murrumbidgee Local Health District visit Careers
- Like and Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook !
- MLHD is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage all suitably qualified applicants to apply, including Aboriginal People and people from racial, ethnic or ethno-religious minority groups and people with disability.
- If you would like to find out more about the benefits and lifestyle of Griffith please click this link: http://www.griffith.nsw.gov.au/cp_themes/default/home.asp
Hold a recognised degree or diploma in Speech Pathology with eligibility for practicing membership of Speech Pathology Australia.