Murrumbidgee Local Health District
Wagga Wagga NSW
To manage the requirements, design and implementation of ICT projects within MLHD and other activities as directed
ICT Project Manager requried to manage the ICT project activity within the MLHD
- Existing employees with a minimum of 6 months continuous service within NSW Health are eligible to apply.
- Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- To learn more about working for Murrumbidgee Local Health District visit Careers
- Like and Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook !
- MLHD is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage all suitably qualified applicants to apply, including Aboriginal People and people from racial, ethnic or ethno-religious minority groups and people with disability.
- If you would like to find out more about the benefits and lifestyle of Wagga please click this link: http://www.wagga.nsw.gov.au/
Provide evidence of tertiary qualifications or industry qualifications in project management that demonstrate an experienced understanding of the project management discipline in an ICT environment context.