CONTAMINATED LAND – ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEER/SCIENTIST
Lambert & Rehbein is a growing, multi-disciplinary consulting practice that is seeking an ambitious and innovative Environmental Professional to join our growing Contamination Group within our Brisbane office.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake contaminated land fieldwork and prepare draft investigation reports. This is casual role (approximately 2-3 days per week.)
Key requirements of the role include:
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge and/or awareness of EHP and NEPM 1999 (as amended) guidelines
- Qualifications in Environmental Engineering/Science or similar
- Proven experience in undertaking and/or managing contaminated land and groundwater investigations
- Strong written skills and ability to use Microsoft Excel and Word
- Outstanding interpersonal and client management skills
- A strong desire to contribute to marketing environmental services and participate with the growth of this division.
Desirable but not essential:
- Hydrogeologist and Acid Sulfate Soils background
- Exposure in remediation of contaminated sites
- Ability to assist the Ecological team with field work and report writing as needed
- A consultancy background.
Why Choose a Career with Lambert & Rehbein?
- Opportunity to be closely mentored in relation to Proposal and Tender Preparation, Project Management, Invoicing and QA/QC
- Project Ownership
- Active social club
- An energetic office environment with an atmosphere of success and enjoyment
- Key Environmental Clients you may work for include federal, state and local government as well as leading blue chip resource and energy companies
Please Note: Permanent Residents and Citizens of Australia ONLY need apply.
VISA sponsorship is not offered.