Central Coast NSW
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Fleet Manager for one of our client based in NSW, we are seeking an ideal candidate who is willing to learn and grow in the job. You must have previous management experience and very reliable and client focused.
- Job Description
- Responsible for the efficient running of a company’s fleet of vehicles;
- Dealing with the day-to-day operation of the fleet including vehicle maintenance, vehicle financing, health and safety management, speed and fuel management;
- Keep employees informed about their fleet schedules;
- liaising with clients to determine requirements and providing customers with advice and information on vehicle type;
- Receiving orders and bookings, and planning and implementing transportation schedules;
- Ensuring goods in household effects are stored and transported in conditions that will maintain the standard;
- Arranging collection and delivery of vehicles and goods;
- Maintaining business records and preparing operational statements and reports;
- Coordinating activities associated with the arrival, departure, loading and unloading of vehicles;
- Ensuring compliance with occupational health and safety regulations;
- Scheduling vehicles according to the requirement of individual clients;
- Assisting in administration of invoicing and associated inquiries;
- Responsible for time management control;
- Fostering a culture of continuous improvement with zero harm;
- Supervising of the goods/cartons pickup and delivery.
Only persons who fit the above description as well as being reliable and committed, and able to work well within a small busy friendly team environment apply. This position will lead to sponsorship(RSMS) to the right candidate. Send a detailed resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you interested in this job? Register your CV with 457VisaJobsAustralia now and we’ll let you know when similar jobs are advertised!
The original advert can be found here