stratton Finance is a part of the carsales.com.au network, and we’ve been leading the asset finance broker market for 19 years. In that time, we’ve become Australia’s largest car finance broker and helped over 60,000 people
find a better deal on finance. With significant growth experienced in recent years, we need a Referral & Partnerships Coordinator who will be the frontier in our continued success.
About the role
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Referral & Partnerships Coordinator will be responsible for building, managing and implementing stratton’s referral and partnership strategy.
Your objective? Increasing the performance of the company’s referrals and partnerships by:
- Maximising lead generation opportunities with existing and new referrers
- Assessing and scoping out new referral sources and partnership opportunities
- Optimising existing referral partnerships
- Develop and maintaining the relationship with current referrers, being the first point of contact for all implementation matters
- Use your outstanding people and customer service skills to develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Implementing a new process for integrating a referrer
- Creating and distributing marketing campaign materials to increase lead funnels
How will you know this is the right career move for you?
- You are qualified with a Bachelor of Marketing/Commerce (desirable)
- You have previous experience in Marketing Partnerships/Sponsorships (2-3 years)
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You measure your success by building strong relationships with people, whether they are referrers, internal or external stakeholders
- You love data and the insights they drive. You understand the approach to reporting methodologies to drive insights and opportunities
- You want the opportunity to be extremely creative in your approach to work
Your hours & HQ:
- This is a full-time position based at our head office located in Port Melbourne – great food, great coffee, casual office and public transport options are just a stone’s throw away
Our culture is second to none. We pride ourselves in valuing our employees and rewarding our hard-working staff.
- Competitive salary and the chance to part of the carsales.com.au network
- A workplace that harnesses ideas, innovation and passion
- Great location, just outside the CBD, close to the beach and parks
- Lattes on tap using our barista style coffee machines (we’ll send you to barista coffee training)
- Unlimited access to our table tennis & pool tables
- Monthly social BBQ and other regular social events
Being part of the stratton family
Welcome to a world where going to work isn’t just a job, it’s a lifestyle. Working with us ain’t no 9-5, paper pushing, suit wearing gig. Whilst we’re Australia’s leading asset finance broker, we’re still constantly pushing the boundaries, disrupting ourselves
and challenging the status quo. Sounds too adventurous for you? Only the brave need read on.
From our humble origins over 19 years ago out the back of a Land Rover dealer in Malvern (yep, bedroom built businesses aren’t just exclusive to Silicon Valley), our customers and staff have and continue to be our most valued assets. That’s why some people
who started with us way back are still here today.
Our vision is simple; for stratton Finance to be a household name Australia wide, delivering customers across the country the best solutions for their finance needs, regardless of personal circumstances. We want to simplify finance and the decision-making
process for our customers, and we do this by being honest, transparent and being the best. The only way for us to get there? For our people to love their jobs, and in turn love helping our customers each and every day for life.
Does this sound like you? If so, please submit your application with us today.
Please do not apply for this position if you are not already eligible to work full-time in Australia.
As we like to recruit the stratton way, no agencies please.
Are you interested in this job? Register your CV with 457VisaJobsAustralia now and we’ll let you know when similar jobs are advertised!
The original advert can be found here