We are seeking an ideal candidate who is capable of taking the job of Electrician that is willing to learn and grow in the job. They must be reliable and have good experience. The candidate must be team oriented and client focused, and should have must have Certificate III including at least two years of experience or Certificate IV.
- Job Description
- ELECTRICIANS design, assemble, install, test, commission, diagnose, maintain and repair electrical networks, systems, circuits, equipment, components, appliances and facilities for industrial, commercial and domestic purposes, and service and repair lifts, escalators and related equipment.
- Able to examine blueprints, wiring diagrams and specifications to determine sequences and methods of operation;
- Able to measure and lay out installation reference points;
- Efficient in selecting, connecting and cutting wires and cables to terminals;
- Able to use electrical and electronic test instruments to find out faults;
- Efficient to replace faulty wiring and defective parts
- Able to connect electrical systems to power supply and to position and install electrical switchboard;
- Able to install, test and adjust electric and mechanical parts of lifts and can test continuity of circuits.
If this sounds like you, please forward your current resume. This role could lead to a sponsorship (457) to the right candidate. Only persons who fit the above description as well as being hard working, committed, and able to work well within a very busy friendly team environment apply.
Are you interested in this job? Register your CV with 457VisaJobsAustralia now and we’ll let you know when similar jobs are advertised!
The original advert can be found here