Murrumbidgee Local Health District
Wagga Wagga NSW
The Mental Health Emergency Consultation Service clinician is part of a multidisciplinary team. You will be responsible for coordinating and delivering emergency mental health consultations, assessments and support services to persons (including their family, and/or carers) who are experiencing acute mental health crisis. Then MHECS clinician will liaise with the consultant psychiatrist and develop a plan to assist, support and guide the emergency department clinicians across MLHD.
- This recruitment process includes pre-employment Physical Safe for Work screening for Nursing applicants.
- Visa sponsorship is not available for this position
- To find out more about Wagga Wagga Mental Health at Murrumbidgee Local Health District visit Careers
- Like and Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook !
- MLHD is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage all suitably qualified applicants to apply, including Aboriginal People and people from racial, ethnic or ethno-religious minority groups and people with disability.
- If you would like to find out more about the benefits and lifestyle of Wagga Wagga please click this link: http://www.wagga.nsw.gov.au/
- Upon appointment the Successful Applicant will be remunerated at either Health Professional Level 1/2, Psychologist Yr 1-9 or Registered Nurse Yr 1-8 depending upon their qualifications and as per the relevant NSW Health Awards.
Demonstrated 5 years experience in mental health as a Registered Nurse, Social Worker, Occupational Therapist, Psychologist/Clinical Psychologist with current Registration with AHPRA (RN’s, Psychologists & OT’s) or eligibility for membership of the relevant peak body.