We currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Carpenter for one of our client in Brisbane, QLD must have Certificate III including at least two years of experience or Certificate IV.
CARPENTERS construct, erect, install, renovate and repair structures and fixtures made of wood, plywood, wallboard and other materials, and cut, shape and fit timber parts to form structures and fittings.
- Able to study drawings and specifications to determine materials required, dimensions and installation procedures;
- Efficient in preparing layouts and to select and order timbers and materials;
- Efficient in cutting materials, and assembling and nailing cut and shape parts;
- Able to verify trueness of structures;
- Able to roof framing, laying sub flooring and floorboard;
- Able to nail fascia panels, sheathing roofs, and fitting exterior wall cladding and door and window frames;
- Able to assemble prepared wood to form structures and fittings ready to install and to cut wood joints;
- Able to repairs the existing fittings, and construct concrete formwork;
- Able to work with plastic laminates and metals.
If this sounds like you, please forward your current resume. This role could lead to a sponsorship (457) to the right candidate. Only persons who fit the above description as well as being reliable, committed, and able to work well within a very busy friendly team environment apply.
Are you interested in this job? Register your CV with 457VisaJobsAustralia now and we’ll let you know when similar jobs are advertised!
The original advert can be found here