We are recruiting for Audit seniors & Assistant Managers to join an internationally recognised accountancy firm based in Sydney, Australia. The firm has experienced significant growth through new client acquisition over the past 12 months and our working with Levitate Recruitment again to find qualified Audit professionals from overseas.
The position will give you the opportunity to join a dynamic international firm that is experiencing a significant amount of growth and be part of an environment that is committed to guiding employees to reach their true potential. As well as the prospect of unrivalled career progression the role also gives the opportunity to move to a large and cosmopolitan city in one of the most desirable countries in the world.
Having successfully recruited UK accountants previously, they are aware of what it takes for people to settle into a new lifestyle and role overseas. As a result, they provide a comprehensive relocation package to include, 457 Visa sponsorship (4 years), flights, accommodation and an allowance on top.
- You will work across a diverse range of sectors, including Technology, Food & Drink, and tourism industries.
- Clients will vary in size from small limited companies through listed enterprises with a world renowned reputation.
- You will be expected to actively engage with a mixture of client staff ensuring relationships are developed.
- The majority of the clients will be based in Adelaide but at times you will be expected to travel to Melbourne & Sydney when required.
- You will be working in teams of up to 6 people at a time and be expected to take an active role in coaching and developing junior team member.
- Opportunities to work in other specialism’s such as corporate finance and restructuring outside of busy audit season.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified with a minimum 3 years external experience within public practice.
- Have experience in developing and maintaining productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Must have practical experience of working with IFRS.
- Have experience in working effectively as a team member sharing responsibility, providing support and maintaining communication
- Must be a European/Australian/New Zealand/U.S/Canadian/South African passport holder. (If you do not hold a passport from one these countries you will not be considered).
Are you interested in this job? Register your CV with 457VisaJobsAustralia now and we’ll let you know when similar jobs are advertised!
The original advert can be found here