About the Company
A successful and reputable financial services company who have grown rapidly over the last 12 months are undertaking a phone survey project with potential customers in New Zealand.
About the Role
You will be making outbound calls to perform a simple 5 question survey and recording the information into the system.
Skills & Experience
- Previous lead generation or sales experience is advantageous however all experience will be considered.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An energetic phone manner & upbeat attitude.
- A competitive nature whilst also maintaining a strong team player approach.
- Professional & polished appearance.
- Permanent Residency or a working holiday visa with at least 6 months left.
- Brand new modern offices
- Fun & Social team
- Extensive progression opportunity
- Pool & Ping Pong tables IN your office
- $25 + Super (Paid weekly)
- Temp & Perm Opportunity (Sponsorship possible)
- Business hours of 10am – 6pm Monday – Thursday & 9am – 5pm Friday
- Located beside train station
We are interviewing immediately and roles are open to both residents & working holiday visa holders.
Please apply below for an immediate interview, you don’t want to miss this opportunity
Are you interested in this job? Register your CV with 457VisaJobsAustralia now and we’ll let you know when similar jobs are advertised!
The original advert can be found here