Murrumbidgee Local Health District
This position is responsible for coordination of the patient service unit and staff management to:
- Lead, direct and co-ordinate patient care, within ward/unit.
- Ensure the practice of nursing/midwifery is safe and efficient, while maintaining standards of care.
- Lead and co-ordinate the health care team within ward/unit and forms part of the multidisciplinary team.
- Manage the business/management processes of the ward/unit.
Advertising due to restructure of Operations Directorate.
- This recruitment process includes pre-employment Physical Safe for Work screening.
- Visa sponsorship is not available for this position
- To learn more about working for Murrumbidgee Local Health District visit Careers
- Like and Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook !
- MLHD is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage all suitably qualified applicants to apply, including Aboriginal People and people from racial, ethnic or ethno-religious minority groups and people with disability.
- If you would like to find out more about the benefits and lifestyle of Tumbarumba please click this link: http://www.tumbashire.nsw.gov.au/
The Rural Health Professionals Program (a federal government funded program administered in NSW by NSW Rural Doctors Network) can assist nursing and allied health professionals moving to a more rural location with financial assistance. To qualify for this assistance, please apply to RDN directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 4924 8000