Murrumbidgee Local Health District
Wagga Wagga NSW
The Clinical Nurse Consultant Grade 3 is responsible for strategic consultancy & leadership within perioperative & procedural services across MLHD hospitals
- Undertakes audits/reviews of perioperative practice appropriateness and compliance, and provides results relevant to clinical streams, executive committees.
- Facilitates and advises on investigation of all perioperative incidents across MLHD and disseminate reports to relevant clinical streams, committees and executive.
- Participate in the state and national bodies/working parties as appropriate and relevant to the position.
- Review and evaluate current perioperative practice, policies, procedures and guidelines ensuring principles of evidence based practice across all sites for MLHD and in accordance with the ACORN and GENCA Standards.
- This recruitment process includes pre-employment Physical Safe for Work screening.
- Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- To find out more about Wagga Wagga Nursing at Murrumbidgee Local Health District visit Careers
- Like and Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook !
- MLHD is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage all suitably qualified applicants to apply, including Indigenous Australians, and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
- If you would like to find out more about the benefits and lifestyle of Wagga Wagga please click this link: http://www.wagga.nsw.gov.au/
Current authority to practice as a Registered Nurse /Midwife with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) together with (at least) seven (7) years full time equivalent post registration experience, with at least five (5) years full time equivalent experience in the specialty field.